Σάββατο 27 Νοεμβρίου 2010

CURRICULUM VITAE


CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
DIONYSIS BOULOUBASIS


  • I was born in 1967 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, where I spent the first years of my childhood. While I was still very young, I showed an aptitude and love for painting.
  • At the age of 18, I successfully passed the entrance exams for the Supreme School of Fine Arts in Athens, having achieved one of the best scores.
  • I apprenticed for 5 years in Professor Patraskidis’ atelier and in Professor Xinopoulos atelier of Frescoes and Technique of Portable Icons.
  • I graduated with an “HONOURS” degree and at the same time I got my second degree in Theory and History of Art.
  • Together with my studies, I was taught the art of mural by distinguished hagiographers and I worked with them for many years in churches in Athens, in the provinces and abroad. St. Eleftherios’ church in Athens, St. George’s church in Keratsini and St. John’s church in Kalloni, in Mytilini are to name but a few.
  • Today, having found my personal style in Byzantine art expression, I undertake, on my own, the wall painting of churches. Samples of my work can be seen in the Greatest Taxiarches’ church in Avythos, Aegeo, in Pelopponisos and in the chapel of the charity “FLAME”, which helps children with cancer, in Athens.
  • Finally, I have also been teacher in the Byzantine Holy Painting workshop of Aegealias and Kalavtyton archbishopric and I was responsible for organizing and running it.
  • I am member of the Greek Chamber of Fine Arts and of the Greek Association of Hagiographers.
  • I am married and am a father of a nine-year-old boy. I live and work in Cholargos, Athens, Greece.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις